Artists everywhere, it's time again for the AMKE Mascot Contest!
Show us your takes on the AMKE mascots Millie, Walker, and iPounce.
Need some inspiration?
Check out our about page to find out more on our lovable mascots!
The Mascot Contest is open to all ages.
Art must include at least one mascot.
Art must be G or PG rated.
We encourage but don't require use of this year's theme, AMKE: the Album!
Deadline is December 16th, 2012. All submissions must be received by 11:59 PM CST on that day.
You can enter as many times as you'd like, although you can only win once.
Grand Prize is an artist table and badge for the Anime Milwaukee 2013 convention.
Second place is a badge for the Anime Milwaukee 2013 convention.
Honorable mentions will be printed in the program book and displayed online.
- 2D (Pen & Ink, paint, pastel, etc.)
- Art should be scanned. Any original art received may not make it back to you.
- Digital (Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixel Art, etc.)
- Art needs to be original. Modified work from another artist will not be accepted.
- Submissions are limited to one page.
- 3D (Sculpture, models, textiles, etc.)
- Art in this form is not accepted.
Art files must be sent digitally and be at least 300 dpi.
Files should be larger than 3x5” but smaller than 8.5x11”.
Acceptable file types include svg, pdf, tif, jpg, psd, ai, png, and gif.
If you would like to submit another file type, or have other questions regarding the Mascot Contest, please contact email@example.com prior to submitting your work.