Anime Milwaukee Forums

Final Fantasy Cosplay

Moderator: AMKE Staff

Final Fantasy Cosplay

Postby urisco » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 am

So me and and my two friends are going to be cosplaying from final fantasy 13-2. Yes we all know that the game hasn't been relised yet but we love the outfit designs. I will be Lightning my friend Serah and out other friend noel if all goes as planned. Is anybody else going to be cosplaying from final fantasy? Maybe we get a gathering together one of the days of the convention.
urisco

Re: Final Fantasy Cosplay

Postby KnateXCore » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:21 pm

This is going to be my first time cosplaying, and as much as my friends told me not to do it, I'm going as Cloud. I wanted to go as Tidus buuut.. I'm not sexy/confident enough to show off my chest. D:
KnateXCore

Postby urisco » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:59 am

KnateXCore wrote:This is going to be my first time cosplaying, and as much as my friends told me not to do it, I'm going as Cloud. I wanted to go as Tidus buuut.. I'm not sexy/confident enough to show off my chest. D:

That really sucks that your friends told you not to do it D:, as a person who has been cosplaying for quite some time I say it's always nice to cosplay as a char that you love despite what people may say.

I love final fantasy 7 so much it's mt fav game, so if I happen to see you I'll ask for a picture.
urisco

Postby Killgorr » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:51 pm

I like the FF7 costumes the best anyway, with 8 and 9 following. They just get increasingly detailed after that. However MAJOR PROPS to people who take the million hours it must take to put together some of those FFXII costumes...
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open.
-Frank Zappa
Killgorr
AMKE Staff

Postby kopaka13 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Not doing a Final Fantasy costume anytime soon, but just out of curiosity, does anyone know where one might find a fairly accurate FFIII DS-style Red Mage hat? I'd assume it would be terribly hard to make from scratch but I've always kinda wanted to try that costume out.
kopaka13

Postby urisco » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 am

kopaka13 wrote:Not doing a Final Fantasy costume anytime soon, but just out of curiosity, does anyone know where one might find a fairly accurate FFIII DS-style Red Mage hat? I'd assume it would be terribly hard to make from scratch but I've always kinda wanted to try that costume out.

I'd recommend searching around on ebay and then possibly altering it. Hat's actually aren't as hard as they seem to make though and due to the shape of the red mage hat it would actually be kind of easy you could look around on the internet for some hat tutorials and alter it to suit the style of the red mage so it could be really accurate.
urisco

Postby Tidus Sora Natsu » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm

I will be cosplaying Tidus from Final Fantasy X http://www.cosplay.com/costume/339633/ that link has some pics. (iam hoping to redo parts of my armor and sword by the con) O and iam looking for ANY final fantasy X cosplayers especially Wakka's, Aurons, or Yunas ;)

i love FF in general so iam going to try to take pictures with anyone that is featured in Dissida012 hahaha. ^_^
O btw anyone know where or what time the FFshoot will be?
Tidus Sora Natsu

Postby KnateXCore » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Tidus Sora Natsu wrote:I will be cosplaying Tidus from Final Fantasy X http://www.cosplay.com/costume/339633/
24 costumes?!?!! And they ALL look insanely good. You are a TRUE definition of a cosplayer. You must live for this stuff. Clearly you know what you are doing and doing it right. I'm winging it. x.X

Tidus Sora Natsu wrote: O btw anyone know where or what time the FFshoot will be?

I don't know about any shoot but I do know there is a meet up on Saturday at 5:00pm outside rooms 102 and 103.

Reference: http://animemilwaukee.com/CosplayMeetups.html

Do people actually go to the meet ups?
KnateXCore

Postby Tidus Sora Natsu » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:09 pm

XD thanks but its all just for fun.

idk this is my frist time at AMKE so i hoping people go to the meet ups.

all the other cons i been to people ALWAYS go to the meet ups. pfft if no 1 show up at the meet ups i'll just take pictures with people 1 on 1.
Tidus Sora Natsu

Postby Killgorr » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:52 am

Times for various meetups (including Final Fantasy) should be posted in the forums - stay tuned!
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open.
-Frank Zappa
Killgorr
AMKE Staff

Next

Return to Cosplay