Anime Milwaukee Forums

The new guy in town!

Moderator: AMKE Staff

The new guy in town!

Postby Kojiro Highwind » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi there! As the title states, im the new guy around here. I'm originally from Massachusetts and I use to go to Anime Boston but I recently moved to Wisconsin. I plan on going to this convention but I might not make it for 2014( But im gonna try >:U)

Anyway I am looking for some new friends as all my RL friends are back in new england and wondering if there is anyone in the Sheboygan area?

I'm kind of talkative online and a bit on the crazy/strange eccentric side but in RL im more of the calm/quiet side and listen a lot (still a bit eccentric though) but I hope to eventually have my internet self BLEED INTO THE FABRIC OF REALITY >:U!

Let's see... what else....

Oh! I know lots of things but I don't know what i really know :3. Once you start talking to me, you will probably understand what that means cuz I don't knwo what it even means XD. Other things about myself. I'm a bit of a comicbook artist. Trying to get good enough to make some sort of debut. I think my art is like.. borderline good enough but my writing abilities and idea creation is level FAIL! orz....
Kojiro Highwind

Re: The new guy in town!

Postby Yugishogun » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:33 am

Kojiro Highwind wrote:Hi there! As the title states, im the new guy around here. I'm originally from Massachusetts and I use to go to Anime Boston but I recently moved to Wisconsin. I plan on going to this convention but I might not make it for 2014( But im gonna try >:U)

Anyway I am looking for some new friends as all my RL friends are back in new england and wondering if there is anyone in the Sheboygan area?

I'm kind of talkative online and a bit on the crazy/strange eccentric side but in RL im more of the calm/quiet side and listen a lot (still a bit eccentric though) but I hope to eventually have my internet self BLEED INTO THE FABRIC OF REALITY >:U!

Let's see... what else....

Oh! I know lots of things but I don't know what i really know :3. Once you start talking to me, you will probably understand what that means cuz I don't knwo what it even means XD. Other things about myself. I'm a bit of a comicbook artist. Trying to get good enough to make some sort of debut. I think my art is like.. borderline good enough but my writing abilities and idea creation is level FAIL! orz....

Welcome Kojiro. I live in the Sheboygan area. :)
Yugishogun

Postby Kojiro Highwind » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:00 am

Great! Yugi shall be my first minion to recruit in my army for world take over! >:3 Maybe you can help me find some good hang out places around here. I sometimes walk down to the lake, even in this cold windy weather and yell explicit things at the water to save my game and I sometimes go hang out at the Paradigm cafe on 8th street when im feeling like a hipster :3.

I moved here to cheeseland on the 1st so im like... brand spanking new to the area |D
Kojiro Highwind

Postby Yugishogun » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:09 am

Kojiro Highwind wrote:Great! Yugi shall be my first minion to recruit in my army for world take over! >:3 Maybe you can help me find some good hang out places around here. I sometimes walk down to the lake, even in this cold windy weather and yell explicit things at the water to save my game and I sometimes go hang out at the Paradigm cafe on 8th street when im feeling like a hipster :3.

I moved here to cheeseland on the 1st so im like... brand spanking new to the area |D

Not a problem, though It really depends what you like. The place I usually hang out is at the GameBoard (board and tabletop game shop). It's not that far from Paradigm. I usually go there on Wednesdays and occasionally Saturdays.
Yugishogun

Postby Kojiro Highwind » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 am

Oh cool! I've been meaning to go hang out there. I wandered over there after picking up some stuff from teh Save-a-lot but then found out that they are closed sundays |D. I spoke to Lynn before and she's a pretty cool person. So I take it you are into card games and DnD maybe? Also might you have a Skype?
Kojiro Highwind

Postby Yugishogun » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:19 am

Kojiro Highwind wrote:Oh cool! I've been meaning to go hang out there. I wandered over there after picking up some stuff from teh Save-a-lot but then found out that they are closed sundays |D. I spoke to Lynn before and she's a pretty cool person. So I take it you are into card games and DnD maybe? Also might you have a Skype?

*nods* She's a very kind and snarky person. You are correct in your guesses of my hobbies. My Skype username is the same as my forum name.
Yugishogun

Return to Introductions & Off-Topic Conversations