Excuse Me Please!!!!
I have question about the Masquerade.
My friend and I are twinning a Fighting Game Character and we would like to enter the Masquerade.
The question here is:
Since we are twinning *doing the same character in different colors* it doesn't seem right to enter 'group' cosplay, Nor dose it seem right for us to walk on stage separately. So what section do we enter in??
Also, since I have won a Masquerade before I can't say beginner is the right place for me but I'm quite certain that we don't fall in the 'advance' category quite yet. (My friend has never been in a masquerade at all before if that helps at all)
So umm, help??????
Any suggestions on what group to enter in would be appreciated.
We would like to enter before the con to keep fro scrambling.
* Same character, same/alternative outfit, different colors (not different outfits or different people from the same game)
* One 'twin' has entered masqueraded before and has won a beginner level award (for different cosplay)
* One 'twin' has never enter a masqueraded but has cosplayed in her life.
* We think the costumes are above beginner catagory, but don't think advance is quite where we belong.
* Would like to get this cleared up before the con to avoid confusion and stress.